The DTT is made to pay respect to the bikes that came before it while giving you all the benefits of modern technology and geometry. Built with FUN in mind the Malum DTT 26" is here to be ridden as serious as you want to take it. This bike will be the talk of the session whether it’s on street, dirt, or a coffee shop.
- FRAME MATERIAL: 100% Chromoly
- WHEEL SIZE: 26"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 22"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 16"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 72"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 73"
- FORKS: 100% Chromoly - 30mm Offset
- BARS: 100% Chromoly - 4pc 7.0"
- STEM: Subrosa Rose Top Load
- HEADSET: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- FRONT HUB: Rant Party On V2 Sealed with female axle
- FRONT RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- REAR HUB: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette with male axle
- REAR RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Double Wall
- TYRES: 26 x 2.2”
- SPROCKET: Shadow Crow Pivotal
- CRANKS: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3pc 175mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Shadow Surface Plastic
- SEAT: Subrosa Stitched Mid Pivotal
- GEARING: 25/11
- WEIGHT: 14.47 kg (31.9 lbs)
- Larger Wheels for that road bike performance with a BMX feel
- Larger wheels allow for a more comfortable ride without sacrificing too much of that BMX feel
- Strong, Lightweight Chromoly Frame, Forks, And Bars
- Sealed Bearings Throughout
- Great For Cruising